I just have to share these insane pancakes. They’re the healthiest, tastiest pancakes around and best of all they’re made from just two ingredients.
Whip up a batch of these and you’ll have one of the best breakfasts around with none of the guilt.
These pancakes made from just banana and egg and therefore they’re protein rich, full of vitamins, and low in fat and calories.
Yes, you can add a few optional extras like a hefty pinch of cinnamon, and some baking powder to make them fluffier, but in all honesty, you don’t need it. They’ll taste great without.
To serve 1 hungry person you’ll need:
1 large very ripe banana
+ optional extras: 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon powder
1. Whip up the eggs in one bowl – just for a minute – don’t go mad!
2. In a separate bowl, mash up the bananas. Again just a little – you still want to be left with some lumps.
3. Combine the two and add the cinnamon and baking powder if using.
4. Place a non-stick large frying pan on a medium heat. Add a tiny bit of vegetable or coconut oil and use a silicon brush to coat your pan in the tiniest smidgen of oil (saving yet more calories)
5. I prefer to make two large pancakes, so I split the mix into two, but feel free to make your pancakes small.
6. Cook for a couple of minutes and then flip the pancake and cook on the other side for a further 2 minutes.
7. Serve them up and eat them immediately, you won’t need telling twice. I served mine with the healthy natural sweetener, Agave syrup, and the less healthy fried pancetta (although still better for you than regular bacon). Yum yum yum.